Task:Software Database Link
Software categories were placed in a separate namespace "SoftwareCategory", however the query on page List of software categories is unable to retrieve data from this namespace, unless all pages are asked for using the namespace filter. Investigate how this can be fixed.
- create page StructuralWiki:List_of_software_companies and use it for query on bridgeart.net software database
- Create wiki pages for keywords - this may need to be done manually, since pages for many keywords already exist in the wiki
Special Characters in Page Names
- For example + or & characters create invalid page name (change wiki db encoding to prevent this; check for example page for software 3D+)
- As per http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Naming_conventions_%28technical_restrictions%29 , mediawiki should automatically create percent encoding, but this does not seem to work for structural wiki. Investigate why
- Fix improper encoding, such as for the following pages: