Software Categories > Frame Analysis
- 2D Frame Analysis Dynamic Edition - This application uses a highly flexible, general, finite element method for static and dynamic analysis of multi span beams, 2D trusses and 2D frames. It features a versatile and easy interface as well as reliable finite element calculation library.
- Cadre Lite - Finite element structural analysis software for beam type structures. Static and dynamic analysis capabilities.
- Dr. Frame - Direct manipulation environment for interactive evaluation of 2D truss and frame structures.
- Dr. Frame 3D - Direct manipulation environment for interactive evaluation of 3D truss and frame structures.
- Ebstra - The software will analyse and design any 2 dimensional frame in reinforced concrete or structural steel. There is metric units (kN, m, mm) or imperial units (pounds, inches). For structural steel the software will either allow one to choose steel sections to test or let the software to find the optimal sections.
- FastFrame - 2D frame analysis program.
- Fin 2D - Static analysis of 2D frame structures including computation of deformation and internal forces.
- Frame Solver 2D - FrameSolver 2D for Windows is a software to model and analyze planar frames, trusses, and multi span beams. FrameSolver 2D has powerful graphical modeling capabilities with a Flexible Graphical User Interface (GUI) for pre/ post-processing. Enables to define your model with the easy-to-use interface in just a few mouse clicks. Without any previous experience or knowledge of Structural analysis software.
- Framework - 2D and 3D frame analysis. 2D linear static, geometric nonliner static, eigenvalue and influence lines analysis. 3D linear analysis.
- Grape GBW32 - 3D beam and truss finite element program.
- MasterFrame - Space, grillage and plane frame analysis.
- MasterFrame Dynamic Analysis - Investigates forces and displacements resulting from dynamic loading. Calculates natural frequencies and modal shapes.
- MasterPort - Portal frame analysis, design and drafting system
- P-Frame - General 2D structural analysis software.
- QUIKFRAME - Structural analysis tool for analysis of 2D frames.
- QUIKPORT - Program for analysis of portal frames. Includes elastic, elastic-plastic and rigorous minimum weight plastic design - all in the one program. It also has advanced 2nd order and stability methods.
- RspBr2 - Plane frame structural analysis program.
- Skeleton - Analysis of plane frames.
- Truss 2000 - Software for the analysis of planar or spatial truss structures. Allows local elastic and instability testing of the single bar and the testing of the global stability of the whole structure, evaluating the loss of bearer capacity due to any geometrical or load imperfections.
- VersaFrame - Frame analysis and design program with integrated concrete beam, concrete column and plate design.