SoftwareCategory:Bridge Design, Steel Girder Bridges
Software Categories > Bridge Design, Steel Girder Bridges
- DESCUS I - Design and analysis of curved I-girder bridges.
- DESCUS II - Design of curved box girder bridges.
- MDX - Design and rating of curved and straight steel bridges for compliance with AASHTO specifications.
- STLBRIDGE - Continuous Steel Bridge Design
- UTrAp - UTrAp is a software package developed for pour sequence analysis of curved, trapezoidal steel box girders. Single and dual girder systems with a constant radius of curvature can be analyzed with this program. The software consists of a Graphical User Interface (GUI) and an analysis module. The analysis module relies on the finite element method to compute the response of a three-dimensional bridge structure. Input data is supplied to the program through use of a GUI. The program can handle multiple analysis cases and has graphics capability to visualize the output. It also offers the capability of performing an eignevalue buckling analysis, and it allows for exporting results to Excel.