Mr. Dodd of University of Iowa Libraries provided the kind permission to use digitized glossary of bridge related terminology at StructuralWiki.
--Ok 18:09, 2 September 2006 (PDT)
How to Enter
In general, the glossary is being entered to StructuralWiki from A to Z; currently, we are at letter S. However, feel free to enter any term that later in the alphabet that is often cross-refenced, or provides basic definition. To make entry into the glossary please:
- Enter the glossary term using small leters; use capitals only when required by English grammar.
- Enter full term description exactly as in Bridge Engineering by J.A.L Waddell
- Assign [[Category:Glossary]] to the term
- Assign other categories as needed.
- Into the editing summary, please type: "Based on Glossary of Bridge Terminology; Chapter LXXX of J.A.L. Waddell's Bridge Engineering (New York: Wiley, 1916)"
--Ok 17:07, 13 November 2006 (PST)