Autodesk (published software)
- AutoCAD - Drafting and detailing software.
- Buzzsaw - Data and document management system developed specifically for the AEC industry.
- Constructware - Web-based project management software for contractors.
- Autodesk Inventor - Autodesk Inventor software is the foundation for digital prototyping. The Inventor model is an accurate 3D digital prototype that enables users to validate design and engineering data as they work, minimize the need for physical prototypes, and reduce costly engineering changes discovered after the design is sent to manufacturing. It enables innovative approaches to accelerate and simplify the concept-to-manufacturing process.
- Autodesk Revit Structure Suite - AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite combines AutoCAD software with the Revit Structure building information modeling (BIM) application.
- Revit Structure - Revit Structure software integrates a multimaterial physical model with an independently editable analytical model for efficient analysis, design, and documentation. Create your own models or import architectural files from AutoCAD Architecture or Revit Architecture. Bidirectional linking to structural analysis software enables accurate model updates, while parametric change management technology coordinates those updates across your documents.