Software Categories > Software Directories
- Building Energy Software Tools Directory - This directory provides information on 345 (as of December 2008) building software tools for evaluating energy efficiency, renewable energy, and sustainability in buildings. The energy tools listed in this directory include databases, spreadsheets, component and systems analyses, and whole-building energy performance simulation programs. A short description is provided for each tool along with other information including expertise required, users, audience, input, output, computer platforms, programming language, strengths, weaknesses, technical contact, and availability.
- FSF/UNESCO Free Software Directory - Directory of free software by Free Software Foundation (FSF) and UNESCO. Contains also free structural analysis software.
- Internet Finite Element Resources - Site devoted to finite element analysis software. Includes listing of public domain, shareware and commercial finite element analysis programs, plus many other resources related to finite element analylis and related numerical methods.
- Programs for HP Calculator - Collection of several hunderds civil engineering programs for HP calculator.
- Steel Utilities Online - Library of user-submitted steel software maintained by Modern Steel Construction.
- TheStructuralEngineer.info Software Listing - The software directory includes programs, spreadsheets and web applications on analyses of beams, frames, plates, bridge, design of steel and concrete as well as other related fields.