Software Categories > Developer Tools
- ALLADIN - Computational toolkit for the matrix and finite element analysis of engineering structures.
- Femax - Component system that provides functionality for structural analysis using the Finite Element Method (FEM).
- IFC Browser - IFC Engine Viewer, IFC Engine Basic and IFC Engine DLL are three independent products that enable to visualize and examine IFC models.
- NAG Numerical Algorithm Libraries - Suite of C, C++, Fortran and other libraries for numerical analysis.
- OpenFOAM - The OpenFOAM (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD Toolbox can simulate anything from complex fluid flows involving chemical reactions, turbulence and heat transfer, to solid dynamics, electromagnetics and the pricing of financial options. OpenFOAM is produced by OpenCFD Ltd and is freely available and open source, licensed under the GNU General Public Licence.
The core technology of OpenFOAM is a flexible set of efficient C++ modules. These are used to build a wealth of: solvers, to simulate specific problems in engineering mechanics; utilities, to perform pre- and post-processing tasks ranging from simple data manipulations to visualisation and mesh processing; libraries, to create toolboxes that are accessible to the solvers/utilities, such as libraries of physical models.
OpenFOAM is supplied with numerous pre-configured solvers, utilities and libraries and so can be used like any typical simulation package. However, it is open, not only in terms of source code, but also in its structure and hierarchical design, so that its solvers, utilities and libraries are fully extensible.OpenFOAM uses finite volume numerics to solve systems of partial differential equations ascribed on any 3D unstructured mesh of polyhedral cells. The fluid flow solvers are developed within a robust, implicit, pressure-velocity, iterative solution framework, although alternative techniques are applied to other continuum mechanics solvers. Domain decomposition parallelism is fundamental to the design of OpenFOAM and integrated at a low level so that solvers can generally be developed without the need for any 'parallel-specific' coding.
- PT CAD Tool - Detailing, Post Tensioning, Automatic Tag Generation, Cutlist in CAD & MS Excel, Metric, Soft-Metric & Imperial Unit.
- Regression Analysis - Curve fitting application based on regression analysis.
- Tk Solver - Mathematical equation solver, programming and analysis environment.
- WBLF (Washington Bridge Foundation Libraries) - Programmable software components that can be used in spreadsheets and MathCAD documents. Reusable C++ libraries for bridge engineering applications.